You can’t go wrong with chocolate chip cookies. Whether it’s your snack or for parties, this years chocolate chip cookies recipe is perfect. We love an easy planned recipe, be sure to check out our other dessert recipes on this blog.
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are the best, easy to make, chocolate chip cookies that I am in love with right now. They take about 45 minutes to prep and bake and your done!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ideas
Make ice cream sandwiches with simple vanilla bean ice cream scoop placed on a cookie. So delicious and easy! You can also make a cookie Sunday with whipped cream and ice cream. Add chocolate sauce or any of your other favorites with sprinkles and you are all set!
Printable Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
This Years Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Cup Butter Softened
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Bean Paste Or Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 3 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg Optional
- 1 Bag Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cream Butter for 3 minutes until fluffy
- Add both of the sugars and cream again till fluffy, about 3 minutes
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat until well combined
- With mixer on low, stir in flour, baking soda and salt till combined
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Chill; if you have time, chill dough for 20 minutes over ice before scooping into balls