This Gingerbread House Garland DIY is such a fun and easy decorating hack for Christmas decor! I love decorating for the holidays and coming up with inspiration and ideas such as this garland. So grab your supplies and get creating with us!
Be sure to sign up for my email to get new recipes, crafts and home ideas in your inbox, plus access to our free printable vault! *This post contains affiliate links
Gingerbread Christmas Garland
I do have this Black Gingerbread House Garland posted on my shop for all those who don’t have time for a cute holiday diy, but for the rest of you, I am so happy to share our tips and tricks.
How To Make Your Own Garland
- Black Cardstock Paper or Poster Paper
- Chalkboard Pen
- String, Twine or Ribbon
- Wood Clips
DIY Garland Christmas Tree
I ordered everything off amazon and once delivered and we got started. I used these little houses that are in our shop to trace around the outside of the gingerbread houses and these little trees from our shop as well.
How To Make Homemade Garland
- Trace houses and trees out on black poster paper with chalkboard marker
- Use scissors to cut out the houses and trees
- Start drawing ornaments, snowflakes, and anything winter vibes
- Once you are satisfied with the houses and trees grab your twine and cut it to the length you want, we cut the string about 5.5 feet long
- Clip the houses and trees onto the string and hangHang on your mantel or tree in your home for beautiful holiday decor
- Hang on your mantel or tree in your home for beautiful holiday decor
I hope you enjoy your Christmas Garland DIY, be sure to check out more DIY’s on the blog and our shop!
Gingerbread House Garland
Follow us on our social’s for daily inspiration and new DIY’s!