Take this recipe outside for the summer! We make this over our campfires which is why we call it Campfire Eclairs. It’s simple, easy and so so good! Best Homemade Eclair Recipe.
- 1 Package Cresent Rolls
- 1 Package Vanilla Pudding or Whip Cream
- 1 Jar Nutella or Frosting
- Prepare your pudding ahead of time.
- Wrap your roasting stick in foil and spray non stick spray. Wrap the dough around it closing the end off.
- Roast until golden brown.
- Fill the hole with pudding and spread nutella on top.