Homemade Cheesecake is the best! For all my dessert lovers you have got to try this. I am the biggest cheesecake fan at our house and would make this every week if it had time. Here is How To Make Homemade Cheesecake, Let us know how yours turns out.
Easy Recipe For Homemade Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Butter (melted)
- 2 (16 oz) Blocks Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice (optional)
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter and pack mixture firmly into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan. Chill in the refrigerator while preparing the filling.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a mixer. Add eggs one at a time to the mixture and thoroughly combine. Mix these ingredients together really well until the mixture is kind of thick and smooth (about 4-5 minutes.) Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for about 65-70 minutes. Chill in the refrigerator a few hours before serving. Optional: top with cherry or strawberry pie filling or drizzle with caramel sauce.