Lemon Bundt Cake By Magnolia Table, so delicious and yummy. Perfect for birthdays and get togethers.
Lemon Bundt Cake By Magnolia Table
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Lemons grated zest
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 pound Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 12 cup bundt pan with non stick spray.
- In medium bowl, whisk flour, lemon zest, baking soda, and salt. Set this aside.
- In a mixer with the paddle attachment, beat butter and sugar on medium high speed until light and fluffy. Scrape down sides and add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Turn mixer to low and alternately add the flour and buttermilk. Begin and end with flour. Mix just until incorporated.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan. Knock on counter a couple times to settle any bubbles.
- Bake for about 50-55 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for about 30 minutes, then unmold onto a cooling rack.
- Sift the powdered sugar in medium bowl. Whisk lemon juice to make a soft glaze that drips in a wide ribbon off the whisk.
- Place cake on a serving plate. Drizzle glaze over top.