Best Creamy Potato Hamburger Soup for dinners.
Creamy Potato Hamburger Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium Yellow Onion
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 4 cups potato peeled and diced
- 3 carrots sliced
- 3 Celery Ribs sliced
- 1 Tbsp Basil
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- In a pan on medium add the ground beef, onion, garlic powder, nutmeg and salt. Cook until onions are soft. Drain out any excess grease. Add your chicken broth and scrape the bottom of the pot.
- While this is cooking cut up your potatoes, carrots, garlic and celery. Add them to the chicken broth. Then add in your basil and parsley.
- Let this cook for about 20 minutes.
- Once it has been cooking, add in the cream cheese and have it melt. Then stir in the milk.
- Once it's thickened add salt and pepper to taste. Serve!
- Turn your Instant Pot to the saute setting. When the display says HOT add in the ground beef. Cook the ground beef. Add in the onion, garlic powder, and salt and let the onion get soft. Drain out excess grease. Add in the chicken broth and scrape the bottom of the pot.
- While the broth heats up in the pot cut your potatoes, carrots, and celery. Add them in pot. Add the basil and parsley.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the soup button to 3 minutes. When the time is up let the pot sit for 10 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Turn the saute setting on. Stir in the cream cheese and melt it. Stir the milk into the Instant Pot.
- Once soup is thick salt and pepper to taste.
Be sure to check out our Recipe For Minestrone Soup From Olive Garden here for more!