When someone asks, “How do you like your eggs?” my best response is Deviled Eggs. So yummy and easy, here is the Best Deviled Eggs Recipe Ever for your morning.
Easter Deviled Eggs
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan shredded
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Dash Pepper
- 5 carrot chips
- 12 capers
- Cut thin slice on the bottom of each egg, so it sits flat.
- Cut off the top third of each egg.
- Remove yolks and place in bowl, mash with a fork. Add cheese, salad dressing, mustard and pepper.
- Spoon into egg bottoms and set on the cut off tops.
- Cut 12 feet and 12 small triangles form carrot chips.
- Press capers in for eyes and gently place on the beak.