Carrot Cupcakes with Sweet Orange Frosting have the sweet and citrus taste to them for a perfect combo. Pumpkin Spice Cake With Orange Cream Cheese Frosting.
Carrot Cupcakes with Sweet Orange Frosting
Carrot Cupcakes with Sweet Orange Frosting have the sweet and citrus taste to them for a perfect combo.
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Grated Carrot
- 2/3 Cups Oil
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/2 tsp Orange extract or Substitute with Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine the grated carrots and oil.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture. Add the beaten eggs. Stir just until combined.
- Put your liners in the muffin tin. Fill liner about 2/3 full. Bake about 13 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, orange marmalade, orange juice, vanilla, and orange extract. Mix until combined and smooth.
- Add powdered sugar until smooth and combined
- Once cupcakes are completely cooled, frost them.
Leave a Reply