Carrot Cupcakes with Sweet Orange Frosting have the sweet and citrus taste to them for a perfect combo. Pumpkin Spice Cake With Orange Cream Cheese Frosting.
Carrot Cupcakes with Sweet Orange Frosting
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Grated Carrot
- 2/3 Cups Oil
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/2 tsp Orange extract or Substitute with Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine the grated carrots and oil.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture. Add the beaten eggs. Stir just until combined.
- Put your liners in the muffin tin. Fill liner about 2/3 full. Bake about 13 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, orange marmalade, orange juice, vanilla, and orange extract. Mix until combined and smooth.
- Add powdered sugar until smooth and combined
- Once cupcakes are completely cooled, frost them.