Yummy at home Magnolia Table Pizza. Let your taste buds explore many flavors with this homemade pizza.
Magnolia Table Pizza
- Kosher Salt
- 2 medium red or white potatoes
- 1 Tbsp salted butter
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese crumbled
- Ground Pepper
- 1 10 inch flatbread crust
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 5 basil leaves torn
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Add potatoes and reduce the heat. Simmer until tender, 6-10 minutes. Drain and cool. Slice thin and set aside.
- In small saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat. Add garlic and saute until soft. Stir in flour and cook for 30 seconds. Whisk in cream and cook, stirring often until warm and thickened, about 6-8 minutes. Stir in gorgonzola and melt. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Spoon gorgonzola cream on crust and spread almost to edges.
- Lay prosciutto on top. Next layer sliced potato, dust with parmesan.
- Bake until toasted, 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle basil on top.