These cupcakes are very unique but delicious. Vanilla Lavender Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream Frosting for parties and dessert.
Lemon Buttercream Frosting
Vanilla Lavender Cupcakes Filled with Lemon Buttercream Frosting
Vanilla Lavender Cupcakes Filled with Lemon Buttercream Frosting. Such a light but tasty flavor comes out in these cupcakes.
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter room temperature
- 2 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1/2 vanilla bean seeds scraped out
- 1 Cup Butter Room Temperature
- 4 Cups Confectioners Sugar
- 2 tsp Lavender Extract Food Grade
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 3 Lemons Zest
- 3/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter Cubed
- 1/8 tsp Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line cupcake pan
- Medium bowl whisk, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In small bowl, whisk milk, vanilla paste, and vanilla beans.
- In electric mixer, cream butter and sugar for 3-5 minutes. Until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs in one at a time.
- Then with mixer on low speed, alternate with flour mixture and milk vanilla mixture. Ending with flour.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- Place butter in bowl and whip for 2 minutes.
- Add lavender, mix for 1 minute.
- Slowly add confectioners sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Zest 3 lemons.
- In saucepan whisk together eggs and sugar until pale.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and zest. Combine and then add butter.
- Place over medium heat, stir constantly until it thickens.
- Pour through fine strainer.
- Cup out small center in cupcakes and pour in your filling then frost.
Leave a Reply