Christmas is tomorrow and for all you people out there that need a quick yummy recipe here is our Chewy Chocolate Cookies For Holidays. Give to a friend for family on the holidays as a little extra love! With my busy schedule this is my favorite recipe for parties and holidays.
Be sure to sign up for my email to get new recipes, crafts and home ideas in your inbox, plus access to our free printable vault! *This post contains affiliate links*
Chewy Chocolate Cookies
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- Heat oven to 350 Degrees
- In large bowl, mix bake mix, oil, vanilla and eggs with spoon until dough forms
- Refrigerate dough 30 minutes
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar
- Place dough balls on pan and bake in oven for 9-11 minutes. Let cool
- Make a cream cheese frosting and cover cookies
- Add holiday or party sprinkles to the top for festivity
I hope you enjoy and your holidays are a bit easier with these simple easy recipes! Thanks for stopping by, we have lots more recipes around the blog.
Leave a Reply