This is a new one for me! I love making no bake cheesecakes because they are so easy. But lately I’ve been into pumpkin spice so I decided I would make a No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheese Cake. And let me tell you it was way too good!
Easy Dessert Recipes
I made this for Lissas birthday party along with the best chocolate cake! So there was a nice variety served. My favorite part of this cake is the Biscoff crust. I just crumble the cookies and then mix in a few tablespoons of melted butter.
No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
- 1 Package Biscoff Cookies Crumbled
- 4 Tbsp Butter Melted
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 16 Ounces Cool Whip
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugat
- Crush your Biscoff cookies. Melt the butter and add to the Biscoff cookies and mix.
- Soften your cream cheese and cool whip.
- Combine the cream cheese, cool whip, vanilla bean paste, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Once that is smooth add in the powdered sugar.
- Place the Biscoff mixture in the bottom of your pan. And press that down.
- Now add in the cream cheese mixture. Throw that in the fridge and let it set for a few hours.
No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheese Cake
This is a great dessert to bring to companies house because it is so quick to make. You will want to plan a little bit ahead though because it is best if you let it set in the fridge for a few hours.
Thanks for stopping by and let me know it you try this out! If you want to stay updated on he daily life at Hallstrom Home be sure to follow us over on Instagram!