Sliders are a go to recipe around here! These Easy Cheese Burger Sliders are way too good! You will want to have them all for yourself. This is great for when you have lots of company or you just want a yummy, easy meal.
If you’re feeling up to it you can separate your pound of meat into 12 patties and fry them up in a pan. But to make it easier on myself I like to mash the meat into one big rectangle and bake it in the oven for a little bit. It goes by so much quicker.
Cheese Burger Sliders
- 1 pound Hamburger Meat
- Cheddar Cheese
- Lawrys Seasoning
- 12 Slider Buns
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1/4 Cup Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Relish
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Dill Pickles Diced
- 1/4 tsp Onion Salt
- Preheat Oven to 375F
- Mash the hamburger meat onto a baking sheet into a rectangle. You will want to make it a little larger than the pack of slider buns. Sprinkle on Lawrys seasoning
- Bake for about 7 minutes. Pull out of the oven and set aside
- Cut your slider buns in half, and spread on the sauce. Then place the cooked meat ontop. Then slice your cheddar cheese to cover all of the hamburger.
- If you like toppings add that on now. Then top with the top of the slider buns and place in the oven for another 5 minutes. Enjoy.
- Mix all the ingredients and serve
Easy Cheese Burger Sliders
There was a lot of people for dinner the night we made these so we doubled the recipe! The sauce is a must for these! It makes it so good!! If you want a similar recipe that is quick, we love the ham and cheese sliders and our easy tater tot casserole. My go to meals lately have been ones that I can whip up quick and serve. I even have been making quick desserts. Last week I share the pumpkin spice no bake cheesecake! Let me tell you…way too good. If we ever have any left over sauce I like to store it in a gravy boat. It can be easily used on other snack foods or dinners we make.
Easy Dinner Recipes
Thanks for stopping by and let us know what you would like to see! If you want a lot of behind the scenes be sure to follow me over on Instagram. You will get a look into how I run my store and then just my daily life at home.