Casseroles are a great dinner idea that has been around for a long time. I like to make this Recipe For Broccoli And Cauliflower Casserole dish for my family.
Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
- 4 Cups Boccoli
- 4 Cups Cauliflower
- 4 Tbsp Butter (divided)
- 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine 2 tablespoons butter with bread crumbs and set aside.
- Boil cauliflower in a large pot for 2 minutes. Add in broccoli and cook an additional 2 minutes or until tender crisp. Drain well.
- In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add in flour, stirring until smooth. Add milk whisking constantly over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Stir in salt, cream cheese, garlic powder, black pepper and mustard powder until smooth. Add in cheddar cheese. Toss with broccoli and cauliflower.
- Top with breadcrumbs mixture and bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.