Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treats are much different than the original. So come check them out and give them a taste.
Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treats
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1/2 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tbsp Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt or Flaked Sea Salt
- 10 oz Mini Marshmallows
- In large bowl, mix 6 cups rice krispies and 1 cup dry marshmallows. Set aside
- Spray your tray with cooking spray.
- In large pot, melt the butter on medium heat. Once melted add the brown sugar, whipping cream, and corn syrup. Cook for about 7 minutes and keep stirring.
- When caramel is thick add the salt and stir. Take off heat and add the rest of the marshmallows. Stir till marshmallows are melted.
- Pour in rice krispies and combine. Pour into pan and allow them to cool.