Sugar Scrub is an easy natural way to scrub off that dead skin and smell good! I’ve made this for years and my family loves it. Use as a gift or self care! Here is our DIY for Sugar Scrub Homemade.
How To Use Sugar Scrub
I like to get my arm or leg damp with water and then I grab a little scoop and rub into my body and rinse! Easy and effective. This is a great way to soften the skin and peel off dead skin. You can also make it smell amazing in your DIY.
This is an amazing, exfoliating scrub.
- 1 Cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Cups Organic Sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer and mix.
- Honey: 1 Tbsp added to mixture.
- Peppermint: 1 Tbsp crushed peppermint added to mixture.
- Lavender: 1 Tbsp fresh or dried lavender added to mixture.
- Coffee: 2 Teaspoons
- Cocoa Butter: 1 Tablespoon
Leave a Reply