Wanting a refreshing summer drink? This is the perfect fruity Sparkling Cranberry Pomegranate Drink for summer evenings or holidays.
Cranberry Drink Non Alcoholic
Sparkling Cranberry Pomegranate Drink
- 3/4 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 2-3 Limes
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1 Cup White Sugar (3/4 cup for drink and 1/4 cup for rimming glass)
- 2 1/3 Cups Unsweetened Cranberry Pomegranate Juice
- 24 Oz Club Soda Sparkling Water
- Optional Fresh Mint, Cinnamon Stick
- Deseed a pomegranate to get 3/4 cup pomegranate arils.
- Thinly slice 2-3 limes.
- In a bowl, whisk together the water and 3/4 cup white sugar until the sugar is completely integrated.
- Fill a large pitcher halfway with lots of ice. Pour in the simple sugar mixture of water and sugar.
- Add in the unsweetened cranberry-pomegranate juice.
- Add in the club soda or sparkling water
- Stir together in the pitcher. Add in the sliced limes and pomegranate arils.
- If desired, rim your glasses in sugar! Dip the top of the glass into a bowl filled with water and then into a bowl filled with sugar.
- Pour the drink into the sugar rimmed glasses and garnish if desired with a cinnamon stick and/or fresh mint. Add a slice of lime if desired.
- Enjoy immediately. (To make ahead, combine everything except the ice and sparkling water/soda. Add ice and sparkling water/soda right before serving.)