Around our house we like quick and easy. You never know when the kids and grand babies are going to pop on over for dinner. So we like to make One Pan Italian Pasta. It’s fast and everyone loves it!
Easy Pasta Dinners
I love using fresh cherry tomatoes. Once they pop in the sauce they add such a fresh taste. Pasta is one of our go to meals around here. There are so many different sauces, spices, and vegetables you can add to your pasta to change it up. Another one pot meal we love is our one pot kielbasa dinner.
One Pan Italian Pasta
- 12 Oz Linguine Pasta
- 12 Oz Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Chicken Breasts Diced
- 1 Onion Thinly Sliced
- 4 Cloves Garlic Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Sprigs Basil Torn
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Parmesan Cheese For Serving
- In a pot add your water and cook pasta.
- Cut up your chicken. Add oil to cast iron and add chicken in. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until done.
- Add in your onions, tomatoes, and garlic. Let the tomatoes and onions cook down a few minutes.
- Add in your pepper flakes, basil, salt and pepper.
- Once the noodles are done cooking, add them into the chicken.
- Stir until combined serve and top with parm.
I personally love to use fresh chicken and fry it up in the pan. We always are using our cast iron pans. Over time they become none stick and they cook up your food amazing! I will share one of my favorite cookware brands below. I love Le Creuset!
Fresh basil another must in the kitchen. I love the summer months around the farm because we have some basil going so I will just go out and snag a couple sprigs. Another easy recipe for a crowd is our grilled chicken salad sandwiches. You just make a yummy sauce and put it on your chicken.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you love this recipe as much as we do! Make sure to follow along on our Instagram page to stay up to date on what goes on around here!