Another One Pot Kielbasa Dinner. I love a one pot meal, they make it so easy for me when I get home from a long day of work. They are quick and delicious.
One Pot Kielbasa Dinner
I sorta just grabbed some things that I had sitting in my fridge and it turned out delicious. One of my favorite one pot meals is our tater tot casserole recipe. We had some broccoli and potatoes that needed used. So I start by browning the onion in our cast iron. Guys if you don’t have a cast iron yet you need one. I know they seem intimidating, but they are seriously so easy!!
Kielbasa One Pot Recipe
- Olive Oil
- 1 Large Diced Onion
- 4 Cubed Potatoes Skin on or off
- 1 Package Kielbasa
- 2 Cups Broccoli
- 2 Cups Cream
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes
- Put a splash of olive oil in your cast iron. Add your diced onion and brown
- Add in your cubed potatoes. Turn temperature to medium and place lid on
- Slice your kielbasa and add to pan and add your chopped broccoli
- Add in more olive oil. Brown your kielbasas. Add salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- then add cream. Top with parm and serve.
One Pot Meal
Kielbasa are one of my favorite things to use for quick and easy meals. Kielbasa is also great with a ton of roasted veggies then topped on some rice! Another way I like to make this recipe is replacing the potatoes with noodles. That is also so yummy. As for the seasoning I went simple, but really add what you like.
Thanks for stopping by and let me know what recipes you would like me to share. If you want some more behind the scenes be sure to follow us on instagram and if I were you I would sign up for our email. We send them out once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time.