Pears bars are the perfect treats for guests or just at home. They have the perfect glaze that compliments the whole dessert.
- 3 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Oil
- 1/2 Cup Cold Milk
- 8-10 Cup Pears 1/2 inch slices
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup White Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp Hot water
- Stir all ingredients together with a fork.
- Use 2/3 of the dough for bottom of tray and 1/3 set aside for the top strips of crust.
- Mix the pears, sugars, flour, salt and cinnamon together gently. Layer mixture on top of bottom crust.
- Add butter in pieces to the top of pear bar mixture. Apply strips of pie crust on top. Follow pictures for details.
- Bake at 375° for 40 min or until crust is golden brown and mixture bubbles.
- Whisk well and drizzle on top while warm.