This Recipe For Homemade Bread came from Grandpa Bob. It’s delicious perfect for family!
Grandpa Bob's Bread Recipe
- 8 Cups Warm Water if halfing recipe use 4 1/4 cup water.
- 3 Tbsp Yeast
- 2 Tbsp Salt
- 12 Cups Flour
- 6 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 1/2 Cups Flour
- In a large bowl pour in your warm water and sprinkle the yeast on top. Let that sit for 5 minutes.
- Then add your salt and 12 cups flour to the mixture. Mix for 5 minutes with machine or by hand. I keep the dough in the bowl to hand mixture. If on counter, oil counter.
- To that mixture, add the oil and the 10 1/2 cups flour. Mix for another 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer dough to large greased bowl and cover with tea towel, let rise till double.
- Turn onto oiled counter and cut into 8 even chunks.
- Place into bread pans and let rise until doubled.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
Check out our Homemade Keto Bread for a quick easy recipe here.