When dieting I tried many different salads to change up the tastes and textures. Now off all the diets I still love this Pear and Pomegranate Fruit Salad. With all the seasonings and ingredients, I am sure you’ll love it.
Pear and Pecan Salad
Pear and Pomegranate Salad
- 2/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Clove Garlic (pressed or finely minced)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Ground Pepper
- 3 Medium D'Anjou Pears (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Lemon Lemon Juice
- 16 Oz Salad Greens
- 8 Oz Brie (thinly sliced, cut into 1" pieces)
- Large Seeds of Pomegranate
- 1 1/2 Cups Pecans (toasted)
- To prepare Balsamic Vinaigrette, measure all of the ingredients into a mason jar. Tightly screw on the lid and shake vigorously until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Immediately after cutting the pear slices, place them in a large plastic baggie and squeeze fresh lemon juice over them. Close bag and gently shake to coat.
- In a large salad bowl, layer salad greens, pear slices, pieces of Brie, pomegranate seeds, and toasted pecans
- Just before serving, dress with desired amount of Balsamic Vinaigrette and toss until salad ingredients are evenly coated.
Leave a Reply