The family secret recipe is out because you guys are like family and we want you to have the best homemade salsa recipe using fire roasted tomatoes out of a can, or you can use fresh tomatoes if the garden is growing like crazy.
With thousands of recipes online, I promise this one is The Best Homemade Salsa Recipe. It’s easy with only a handful of fresh ingredients. Its healthy, quick to make and brimming with loads of flavor.
How to make salsa
1. Cut all your veggies and remove the seeds from the jalapenos before placing into blender.
My favorite blender so far is the ninja blender. I had the Vitamix for a few years till the engine blew up. I bought a new engine at one point but it went out again yet the ninja keeps going without any problems. Having a good blender helps make The Best Homemade Salsa Recipe
The Best Homemade Salsa Recipe
- 1 Blender Ninja Blender is my favorite compared to Vitamix
- 28 oz Fire Roasted Canned Tomatoes Or Fresh Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup White Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves Peeled
- 3 Jalapenos De-seeded
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1 whole Fresh Lime squeeze
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Peel and Cut Onion
- Peel Garlic
- Cut and reove seeds from Jalapenos
- Add all ingredients to blender and puree
How To Store
How Long will Fresh salsa last?
This will last 10 – 12 days in the fridge in a covered container. You can freeze this best homemade salsa recipe but honestly it’s so fast to make that it’s worth making fresh. If you want another great and easy healthy recipe try our peanut butter yogurt dip!