My hubby loves his lunch desserts, These No Bake Cheesecake Mini desserts are the perfect lunch items. They are super easy to make and delicious! I hope you enjoy.
This is a yummy no bake cheesecake. I serve it in mini cake pans. It can also be made and prepared in a large crust.
- 8 oz Creme Cheese Softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream Whipped
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste or Extract
- 6 mini preparred Chocolate Cups
- In a large bowl, beat together powdered sugar and creme cheese until combined.
- Slowly beat in whipped creme and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the pre made chocolate cups.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Can top with cherry pie filling or fruit when serving.
Leave a Reply