Cozy fall is here and the holidays are coming so it’s definitely time for the homemade desserts and parties. These cookies and amazingly tender, so far these are the best cookies I have ever ate in my life! Bring these Cream Cheese Snickerdoodle Cookies out for your family or friends or even enjoy them all by yourself.
Be sure to sign up for my email to get new recipes, crafts and home ideas in your inbox, plus access to our free printable vault! *This post contains affiliate links*
Cinnamon Sugar Cream Cheese Cookies
Add some Cream Cheese Frosting from our pumpkin spice recipe here and some holiday sprinkles for the best Christmas Cookies. These snickerdoodles are great for any time of the year as well but around this time is when the most baking gets done!
Read the notes and tips for successful baking!
Recipe For Homemade Snickerdoodle Cookies
I have heard to roll your cookies in powdered sugar if you are not a cinnamon fan. But I love my cinnamon and sugar so I have yet to try it but I definitely like the idea. There is tons more dessert and dinner recipes around the blog so be sure to check them out! Here is the Cinnamon Sugar Cream Cheese Cookie Recipe.
Cream Cheese Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted butter (1 Stick) Softened
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 & 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste Or Extract
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 & 3/4 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- In a large bowl, place cream cheese and butter. Use a hand mixer and cream together until smooth. Slowly add the powdered sugar until combined then add the egg, baking powder, vanilla, and salt and mix. Add flour in slowly, mixing everything together until evenly combined. Scrape sides if needed, cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge for one hour. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.In small bowl mix the cinnamon and sugar and set aside.Take dough out of the fridge and roll 1 inch sie balls out. Roll the dough balls in your cinnamon and sugar mix.Cover a cookie sheet with parchment and place the sugared dough balls about 2 inches apart.Bake for 8-10 minutes, until just set. Make sure you do not overbake, it is hard to tell but they will puff up and you take your chances until you find your perfect minute. Let cookies cool for about 5 minutes after taking them out of the oven to let them finish and then your ready to dive in!
How To Make Homemade Snickerdoodles
Dip in coffee or eat with ice cream or just by themselves, you will fall in love with these. If you decide to freeze or refrigerate your dough overnight or over a few hours, make sure you defrost the dough completely before baking. I have had batches go wrong and cook unevenly because of my impatience, well you live and you learn! Check out our Cream Cheese Danish Braid Recipe for more!
Check our our Recipe For Homemade Cinnamon Rolls for more tasty treats!
Homemade Snickerdoodle Cookies
Thanks for stopping by our Cream Cheese Snickerdoodle Cookies, I hope you enjoy! Let us know how yours turned out on any of our socials, we love hearing from you.