Potato Salad Homemade is a classic tasty meal. Serve for dinner or pack in a lunch.
- 2 lbs russet potatoes peeled and cut into ¾ inch cubes
- 1 tbsp kosher salt for cooking potatoes
- 2 tbsp distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp red onion
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Dice potatoes and place in saucepan. Fill with water cover over 1".
- Boil water medium high.
- Add 1 tbsp salt, reduce heat to medium and simmer. Stir until tender about 8 minutes.
- Drain and transfer back to pot.
- Add vinegar. Toss gently and let sit 20 minutes.
- In medium bowl stir potatoes, celery, mayonnaise, relish, onion, parsley, mustard, rest of salt, pepper, onion powder, eggs.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.