Love love this for thanksgiving meals. With our family thanksgiving we all bring a meal or side to the dinner and this is always a favorite! You have got to try this Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows on your thanksgiving or dinner meals!
Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
- 5-6 Cups Sweet Potato (peeled and diced)
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 (10.5 oz) Package Miniature Marshmallows
- Place sweet potatoes in a large pot of boiling water. Boil until fork tender, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain the potatoes and return to pot, away from heat. Mash in the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and orange juice. Spread evenly in a greased 9- x 13- inch pan. Top with marshmallows.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden brown.